Monday, March 11, 2013

Tea Time Fun at the Philadelphia Flower Show


Visiting the Philadelphia Flower show after experiencing such a dreary central Pennsylvania winter, was great fun.  How wonderful it would be to be a guest at the featured beautifully decorated Mad Tea Party table.  The fabulous flowers and their glorious colors were such a welcomed visual treat.

 
The presentation


The Mad Hatter tea fountain welcomes you


As well as the crazy caterpillar


It is always time for tea!


A lovely floral adorned table table awaits.


A flower filled teapot beautifully arranged





Thankfully in the real world, spring is just around the corner.

Are you ready for spring?  Have your daffodils started to come up?









6 comments:

  1. Looks great. I love the Mad Hatter fountain. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was one of my favorite display gardens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting me.
    Love the table in this Alice display.
    Yes, I have daffodils all around my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post.
    I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete