Friday, November 20, 2009

Sipping Pumpkin Pie Classic





Enjoying a delicious cup of Pumpkin Pie Classic in a favorite tea spot of mine is a wonderful start to any day. Now that fall weather requires us to spend more time indoors, I enjoy my morning tea in my bright and cheerful sun room. This morning I'm enjoying Pumpkin Pie Classic, a black tea with nostalgic spices, cinnamon and what makes this tea especially fun, mini candy pumpkins. The intoxicating aroma almost makes you want to eat it.

It is so delightful to watch the birds busy about their early morning feeding frenzy. Bringing the geraniums indoors maintains the hope of the new spring to come. I can't wait to start new cuttings and these will be shared at a later post.

A delicious steaming cup of morning tea in my cozy sun room is a great way to chase the blustery cold days of the winter soon to come.

Do you have a favorite morning spot for tea?

2 comments:

  1. What a magnificent spot to enjoy your cup of tea!!! Your geraniums are beautiful, too!
    I count our friendship among my many blessings, too!
    Looking forward to our next teatime!
    Blessings~
    Kathleen
    ps...I left you a message on FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous room! Who wouldn't enjoy having tea there? Or anything for that matter. It is just lovely! LOVE the chair. Oh, I could have such great quiet times with God there. How lucky you are to be gifted with such decorating skills.

    ReplyDelete