Thursday, January 7, 2010

National Hot Tea Month

Please choose your cup and join me for a comfy cup of hot tea on this frigid cold winter day. We will raise our cups to toast National Hot Tea Month and the healthy boost tea gives us.

What kind of tea do you prefer, black, oolong, green, white, pu-erh, rooibos or herbal? I enjoy black flavored and non flavored, although I do drink other teas as well. I'm always ready to try a new tea. This afternoon I'm sipping Sabers & Roses, a black flavored tea flavored with lemon and scented with roses. It is a perfect afternoon tea.

Please share which cup you would like and what kind of tea I may pour for your. Happy sipping...
(You can enlarge the picture by clicking on the photo.)

3 comments:

  1. I will take a cup of Earl Gray Tea, it sort of has that smokey flavor to it. I like to try new teas also. Enjoyed your blog via twitter.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cup in the back for me, please--it reminds me of my mum. And I would love a blend please, a pinch of Earl Grey in strong black tea. Well, white tea--I take milk, of course, slightly warmed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, It's so nice to meet you. I prefer the black tea but any kind of tea is great on a cold winter day :>)

    ReplyDelete