Friday, February 12, 2010

Thinking Spring

While there is snow. snow, and more snow everywhere, I'm thinking spring.  My gorgeous  yellow dendrobium orchid is blooming beautifully keeping the memory of spring very much alive.  This afternoon, while enjoying the warm, winter sunshine bouncing off the lovely yellow petals, I'm sipping  a  cheerful, delicious cup of Chocolate Strawberry tea , a black tea with strawberry taste, strawberry pieces with leaves and chocolate bits.  It's just a little Valentine tea party treat to myself.  What  tea are you sipping today?

1 comment:

  1. This morning I am drinking Earl Gray. It feels like Spring has already arrived here in Central California up in the 50's during the day and no frost in the morning. I know that this will not last but maybe....its nice enough for us to go RVing soon. Love your blog.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete